USD 465 utilizes an automated parent notification system called SchoolMessenger to quickly and efficiently notify parents of important district and school information. Such notices include information regarding school closures/delays, security alerts, absence notifications, cafeteria balances, upcoming school activities and more.
Steps to follow to “opt in”
1) Go to the district website usd465.com
2) Click the Enrollment tab and choose Parent PowerSchool
3) Sign in using your username and password you created during enrollment
(same as your parent portal)
4) Once logged in, choose the E-Registration tab on the left of the screen under navigation
5) Please begin updating any necessary student demographics (ie: change of address or
6) Continue through each tab by saving at the bottom of each screen
7) Once at the [Permissions] tab please choose your “opt in” for the Telephone Consumer
Protection Act, and review your responses that were previously submitted for the other
permissions listed. You will need to sign before saving the permissions screen.
8) Continue reviewing and updating; being sure to save at the bottom of each screen
9) Once at the [Finish] tab repeat steps 4-8 for all of your students.
(student names are listed on the top of the screen)